Wellness Advocate Application
Application Deadline Extended!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Wellness Advocate! Wellness Advocates serve an important role on Western’s campus, and a limited number of positions are available each year. The application is your first opportunity to let us know why we should choose you to be a part of this program. The application deadline has been extended to Friday, June 16, 2023.
Applications will be evaluated on both the content and quality of your written responses and video submission. Please read all the instructions thoroughly before submitting your application:
- Submit your Wellness Advocate application (6 short essay questions and a 2-3 min instructional video) by Friday, June 16, 2023.
- Respond to the questions using clear, specific examples and experiences. Please limit your responses to 2 paragraphs maximum.
- The video requirement is an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to communicate ideas and information effectively. Fancy formatting and video production skills are not required.
- The form cannot be saved and completed later, so it may be helpful to type your responses in a separate document and cut and paste them into the web form when you’re ready to submit. Please proofread your responses and make any needed edits before you submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message when you have successfully submitted your form, and you will be contacted soon after the application deadline regarding next steps.
The Counseling and Wellness Center is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all programs and activities. Requests for accommodation or assistance should be directed to Disability Resources for Students: 360-650-3083, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, any student may contact us via email at email@example.com or call 360-650-3164 to discuss alternative format options for application submission. Any alternative materials must address each question in the standard application.
For more information, please visit our Wellness Advocate Program page.