Wellness Advocate Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Wellness Advocate! Please read all the instructions thoroughly before submitting your application.
Steps for Completing the Wellness Advocate Application Process
- Submit your Wellness Advocate application (6 short essay questions and a 2-3 min instructional video) by Sunday, April 24, 2022.
- Attend the mandatory meeting on Tuesday, May 3, 5:30-7 PM (save the date, link to be provided).
Wellness Advocate Application Instructions
Counseling and Wellness Center Wellness Advocates serve an important role on Western’s campus and there are a limited number of positions available each year. The application is your first opportunity to let us know why we should choose you to be a part of this program. Applications will be evaluated on both the content and quality of your written responses and video submission.
- Respond to the questions using clear, specific examples and experiences. Please limit your responses to 2 paragraphs maximum.
- The video is intended to be an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to communicate ideas and information effectively. Fancy formatting and video production skills are not required.
- The form cannot be saved and completed later, so it may be helpful to type your responses in a separate document and cut and paste them into the web form when you’re ready to submit. Please proofread your responses (or ask a friend to do so) and make any needed edits before you submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message when you have successfully submitted your form, and you will be contacted soon after the application deadline regarding next steps.
Wellness Advocate Application Accommodations
The Counseling and Wellness Center is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all programs and activities. Requests for accommodation or assistance should be directed to Disability Resources for Students: 360-650-3083, email@example.com
Additionally, any student may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-650-3164 to discuss alternative format options for application submission. Any alternative materials must address each question in the standard application.
For more information, please visit our Wellness Advocate Program page.